1300 543 396
LifeWorks is a not for profit organisation that provides family, couple and individual
counselling, education, training and workplace services in Victoria Australia.
Manage Workplace Risk through eLearning
LifeWorks has recently developed an eLearning Equal Opportunity Training module for workplaces. The training module is an effective way for organisations to meet their legal obligations under the Equal Opportunity Act 2010, while building a stronger more inclusive and respectful workplace.
The Equal Opportunity eLearning program is particularly useful because:
- staff can access it from multiple locations and at different times
- training is self-paced
- participants can stop and return to the training at different points
- the training program only takes around 45 minutes to complete
- staff are able to access the program at a time that suits them.
On completion of the program staff will have:
- an understanding about what constitutes unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying
- knowledge about their individual rights and responsibilities
- information about the role of managers and other parties within the internal process
- an awareness of what to do should they be experiencing inappropriate behaviour
How it Works
The interactive training program sets out a series of scenarios which staff must understand and respond to in order to successfully move through the training module. These scenario's touch on relevant and realistic work place instances of bullying, harassment and discrimination. Staff must answer questions correctly to move through the training program and to become accredited at the end.
Delivery & Customisation
The training is delivered either via LifeWorks Learning Management System or it can be licensed to the organisation for delivery via the organisation’s Learning Management System. An off the shelf program is available for purchase or alternatively for an additional cost it can be customised to include the organisation’s policies and procedures, logo and branding.
The cost of the training is calculated based on your needs and a proposal developed for consideration. Cost per participant is based on a sliding scale according to the number of employees enrolled in the program.
Try before you buy
If you would like to see a demonstration of the eLearning training module before you purchase, we can arrange a personal log in and password for our demonstration site.
If you or a colleague have been looking for a flexible solution to meet your equal opportunity training obligations then contact us on 1300 543 396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org