1300 543 396
LifeWorks is a not for profit organisation that provides family, couple and individual
counselling, education, training and workplace services in Victoria Australia.
Relationships are essential to daily life. Yet, relationships, whether with a spouse, child, parent, ex-partner or even a work colleague, can be complicated and, at times, challenging. They take time, thought and effort to develop, nurture and sustain. At LifeWorks, we hope to support your efforts by offering a range of programs to help strengthen the relationships that matter most to you.
Click below to read through the brochures outlining our current programs. To register online for a program, please click through to relationship programs. Or click here to have a copy (or copies) of the printed brochure sent to you.
LifeWorks' Group & Couple Programs
Our relationship program topics and themes include:
- Preparing for marriage or other committed relationships.
- Relationship enrichment.
- Parenting, step-parenting and grandparenting – children and adolescents.
- Co-parenting after separation.
- Learning to recognise your anger and developing skills to help manage strong emotions.
- Managing stress.
- Developing assertive behaviours.
- Facilitating behavioural change in men – particularly related to family violence.
- Positive relating – learning skills to reduce conflict and increase intimacy.
Our relationship programs are designed to help you connect with others, enhance your existing relationships and develop your own inner confidence. Think of our relationship programs as a way of building your emotional intelligence and acquiring a ‘toolkit’ of new skills..
LifeWorks’ programs are delivered by experienced, tertiary qualified, specialist educators in a variety of formats. You can attend a program as an individual, a couple or as part of a group workshop. You can also make a private, confidential appointment. Some of LifeWorks’ programs are also delivered online for couples living in remote, rural and regional areas.
For more information on individual programs, times and dates and to make a booking online please click through to Relationship Programs.