1300 543 396
LifeWorks is a not for profit organisation that provides family, couple and individual
counselling, education, training and workplace services in Victoria Australia.
Relationship Seminars & Webinars
LifeWorks presents on a range of relationship topics for organisations, councils, community groups, parenting forums and schools. All of LifeWorks' presentations focus on developing healthy relationships and often cover transition in our lives and how to better manage these stressful points. The seminars can be conducted as one hour ‘lunch time bites’, webinar, or over a longer period if required and can be customised to suit the needs of the audience.
Free Webinars to the Public
In 2016 LifeWorks will host four webinars on a range of topics including:
Other Relationship Seminar Topics that can be conducted by our education team at you work, school, or community group include:
- The Science of Healthy Relationships
- Women and Wellbeing
- Relationship Roadworthy for Men
- Couples Communication Skills
- Beyond Love: Skills for Relating
- Are Your Teenagers Driving You Crazy?
- Making StepFamilies Work
- Being the Parent You Want to Be
- Creative Ways of Managing Children’s Behaviour
- Bringing Baby Home
- Single Again: Letting Go and Moving On
- Transitioning into Retirement
- Understanding the Difference Between Mental Health and Typical Adolescent Behaviour
- Grandparenting and Separation
- Are You Thinking What I’m Thinking: How to Improve your Communication Skills.
For more information on LifeWorks' relationship seminar program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8650 6200.