1300 543 396
LifeWorks is a not for profit organisation that provides family, couple and individual
counselling, education, training and workplace services in Victoria Australia.
Creative Ways of Managing Toddlers to Tweens
Tired of reacting and then being angry with yourself? Frustrated you don't get the response you want? Struggling with a battle of wills?
The three hour seminar Creative Ways of Managing Toddlers to Tweens is designed for parents of children of all ages - from toddlers to tweens. It provides an overview of the natural developmental stages, identifying what is normal behaviour and offers practical advice and simple strategies on how to manage children's challenging behaviours at all ages and stages.
Learn new ways to help them manage their behaviours without losing your cool. This seminar is full of everyday examples and allows plenty of time for questions and discussion.
- why children behave the way that they do
- developmental stages and associated behaviours
- how to encourage positive behaviours
- helping kids express themselves in other ways
- how to choose your response rather than react
- everyday examples
- practical tips, strategies and advice
- Melbourne City