SEA Change - Anger Management for Women
This program is for women who want to feel more in control of their anger and to find healthier ways to communicate. It provides an opportunity to explore the nature and meaning of anger and offers practical strategies and tips on how to recognise the triggers, manage your responses and improve your communication and emotional wellbeing. Participants are given tasks to practice between sessions and time to practice techniques during the groups. Please note: An intake interview is required prior to entry into this group. Please phone LifeWorks to arrange an appointment.
- the nature and meaning of anger
- learn how to recognise the triggers for anger
- explore ways to link thoughts, feelings and actions
- look at the relationship between anger, stress and self care
- learn opportunities to improve communication using assertiveness techniques
- explore different ways of managing conflict
- focus on building a sense of self-esteem, self-worth and support
- An intake interview is required prior to entry into this group. Fees for this interview are charged on a sliding scale based on income.
- Melbourne City